Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to utilise a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.Overview
You will be joining this rapidly growing service line responsible for all Managed Service contracts to all of our customer across all sectors. We cover Service Operations and service desk, AMO, Cloud technology, End User Compute and legacy ITO. We align with ITIL and are agnostic across our delivery capability in relation to core IT, cloud, service desk, EUC tools and technologies.
We are passionate about delivery and live the NTT DATA values in parallel with a healthy work / life balance and a great team spirit.About you
As an experienced Release Manager with a background of having worked within the Public Sector / on Public Sector accounts, we expect to see demonstrable experience of managing the deployment of approved changes through the release management process including building, testing and batching of one or more changes while maintaining the integrity of ongoing client services.
The role requires experience in risk assessment and management, Operating Infrastructures, Database Software, Data Metrics alongside good knowledge of application systems and development tools.
Ideally all underpinned by an IT related qualification such as: MCSE, CNE, CCNA, as well as good knowledge and/or experience within the ITIL framework.What to expect
The role is primarily responsible for change activity within the quality control process, assessment, planning and obtaining the right approvals for deployment of one or multiple changes, ensuring minimal disruption to the clients' live environment.
Other responsibilities include:
- All change management activities including new business planning, Change Advisory Board (CAB), the production of management information, Request for Changes (RFCs) and an overall change schedule.
- Ensure all transformation projects adhere to a strict change control process to minimise any adverse effects to the working environment and its end users as well as advising and assessing the impact of transformation projects on Service Delivery.
- Accountable for maintaining the integrity of all IT system environments by ensuring strict release and change processes are followed by development and support teams throughout the release cycle.
- Accountable for ensuring that resources are efficiently utilised by integrating and prioritising development and maintenance environments and usage requirements into schedules of change for all shared environments aligned to an agreed release cycle.
- Monitor and document baselines and releases of CI for formal test and delivery, ensuring that necessary data are available for use by those producing and/or using the baselined CI.
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- ...And much more!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91222504