ShortList Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer to create stunning mobile interfaces for a leading business in Chester.
This business is recognised as an industry leader in their field, so I am looking for a UX Designer who can work to exacting standards and who prides themselves on delivering world class products. The role will be working closely with the creative team and report into the Head of UX, to craft stunning, user-centric mobile interfaces.
Key responsibilities for the UX Designer:
- Overall responsibility for understanding user requirements and converting them into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Developing mock ups for proposals and pitches
- Experience with Crazy 8 and app testing is a must
- Understand interaction design and be able to demonstrate the commercial benefits of applying IxD methodologies such as goal-driven design to typical online user journeys
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
- A/B testing experience would be a benefit but not essential
- Wireframing and prototyping using suitable tools e.g. Balsamiq, Axure
This UX Designer role offers a superb opportunity for a talented Designer to work with a highly skilled team on class leading web and mobile sites. If you are currently looking for a unique design opportunity, then we would like to talk to you now. The salary for the UX Designer role is up to £35,000 and includes a good benefits package including pension and healthcare.
The UX Designer role is based in Chester and is commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool, North Wales, Wrexham and Runcorn. Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!