As a part of the SEO team, you will:
Manage multiple SEO accounts; being responsible for their individual SEO strategy and prioritised task road map. We expect a manager to be able to assess and deliver long term growth alongside sustainable quick wins. You will be accountable for the work done on the projects you lead and should be comfortable with taking ownership of problems as well as solutions. Your clients should be happy with the work you do and feel confident that it aligns with their business objectives.Day to day, you should expect to:
- Develop client relationships by acting as a partner and having a deep understanding of their business and its challenges.
- Build a trusting relationship with your clients via general client servicing such as responding to client emails, regular reporting comms, meetings and calls.
- Manage timelines, expectations and deliverables to ensure projects are on-time and within budget.
- Manage your direct teams' workload as well as their training & development as SEOs
- Recommend and prioritise fixes for technical issues that will impact organic performance and be able to explain clearly why you have undertaken certain technical SEO tasks and be able to report on their effect.
- Identify opportunities that will affect the wider SEO team (Algo updates, changes to SERPs, new tools, etc.).
- Identify opportunities to involve other departments (including design, development and content) and threats that may impact their work.
- Share your technical knowledge with other members of the SEO team, working collaboratively to solve problems and test solutions, and advising on client strategies.
- Help with new business including data gathering, projections, deck development, and pitching.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Maintaining effective, regular communication via our project management system
- Managing communication between Glass Digital's departments and clients
- Delivering monthly client SEO reports to update on progress and results
- Handling client queries in a professional and commercial manner
- Identifying opportunities to introduce additional services to complement client campaigns
- Producing regular client reports for the Director of Client Services and Managing Director