Early Years TeacherReception TeacherLondon Borough of BexleyNovember 2020 StartContract RoleAre you an experienced Early Years practitioner who can bring the best out of children?
Classic Education is looking to recruit an experienced Early Years teacher to join the existing team at a Primary School based in the London Borough of Bexley. The role is offered initially on a contract basis and will commence December 2020.The School
The school is a three form entry primary school with over 650 pupils on role. The current number of pupils at the school who have Special Educational Needs is similar to the national average.Candidate Requirements;As a member of the Early Years Team, candidates must;
Your Next Step
- Be an outstanding Early Years practitioners, who will inspire and motivate children to fulfil their potential.
- Be highly motivated with proven teaching skills.
- Have extensive knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Have excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to challenge and develop children so they receive an education of the highest quality.
Please submit your CV and a member of our team will call you straight away.
We are a team of specialist recruiters who recruit teachers and senior leaders into schools and education establishments. This is just one of the roles we are working on, please contact us if you are considering a change of role.
At Classic Education we pride ourselves on high levels of candidate service. As a Classic Education teacher you will benefit from experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support.