- A rare opportunity to join a high growth, ambitious agency where you can make a real difference
- Play the lead role across a portfolio of established b2b clients.
- Enjoy working from the Bath office with flex to work from home.
We're on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager/ Digital Project Manager to work for a boutique, creatively led digital marketing agency based in Bath renowned for delivering world class b2b work. What you'll be doing
In a studio that isn't big on job titles, you'll not be in a single box. Instead you'll enjoy wearing lots of hats, from Senior Account Manager to Digital Project Manager. If you're passionate about interactive and creative digital work then you're sure to love this.
Day to day you'll be working closely with SME's through to large corporates across a wide range of sectors, managing complex and senior stakeholders and every element of the project from initial scoping and forecasting, managing budget throughout and ensuring deliverables are met. Naturally you'll be strategic and advise on the digital marketing landscape and most effective use of budgets to deliver results for your clients. Ideally you'll have lots content creation experience across multiple channels...written, digtial, podcasts etc.. What experience you'll need
What you'll get in return for your talents
- Proven marketing agency experience is essential here, this will have stemmed from time served within client services or project management as an Account/ Digital Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Digital Project Manager or Digital Producer. This experience will be supported by your capability to lead senior stakeholder relationships.
- Your experience will be gained in a digitally focussed agency, or an integrated agency with a strong focus on digital and B2B marketing
- You will be strategic, have the ability to digest digital briefs, unearth solutions but also happy to get your sleeves rolled up and manage the delivery of marketing campaigns and projects too.
- You'll understand the creative process, experienced working closely with internal teams whether that's creatives or tech.
- An enthusiastic nature will take you far in that role, if you haven't done something before; you'll give your all into it and give it a go.
A salary of up £40k depending on experience and working with some infectiously passionate people who LOVE what they do. Working from home options also. What's next?
Please get in touch with Theo at ADLIB for more details!.