Part Qualified Accountant | £24000 - £30000 + Benefits Package + progression opportunities | Aberdeen (working remotely initially due to COVID-19)
Staffco Professional are recruiting a part qualified Chartered Accountant for an international organisation in Aberdeen. This role is due to growth within the team. My client is looking for someone with a combination of accounts & external audit experience. This is a growing team with lots of potential to progress further.Day to Day Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Actively involved in all aspects of the audit, giving you an in-depth insight into real business right from the very beginning
- Examining accounts
- Carrying out audit tests
- Attending stock takes and completing audit files.
- Study towards becoming ACA/ACCA qualified
- Part qualified in ACCA, ACA, or ICAS (or international equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- External audit experience within a public practice firm
- Highly numerate and be able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Ambitious, independent thinker who loves a challenge.
Why the city of Aberdeen? Aberdeen sits on Scotland's north east coast, Aberdeen boasts unique architecture, a captivating history and a lively social scene. Union Street in Aberdeen is the gateway to over 800 shops, restaurants and bars, best of all, the city has its own golden sandy beach, just a few minutes' walk from the city centre.
If interested in applying for this superb role and opportunity, please hit the button below or call Sarah Cairns
Staffco Professional are an equal opportunity employer.