- Leading specialist manufacturer & well-renowned organisation who supply engineered solutions into the Logistics industry.
- Genuine avenue towards career progression in this growing business
- Exceptional training courses & seminars conducted for staff at all levels of experience.
- Great working culture, family-feel
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is a leading manufacturer within the automation industry are looking to expand & build on a successful 2020.
- We are recruiting for an Applications Engineer based out of the head office in Northants.
- Your role will be to provide technical advice to both customers and your sales colleagues across the business
- Required to be the technical expert on product selection and application design
- Although you will be based out of the head office, in time, you will be required to travel Nationwide to be present in sales meetings with your colleagues, providing technical support in order to assist with the closing of deals.
- Presentation and Communication skills are essential to success in this role.
- You will be involved in providing presentations on the business and demonstrating equipment to new prospective customers.
- £40-45k, Pension Contribution, Healthcare, Fuel Expenses.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
- To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must have a background in Applications Engineering within the automation sector
- Specific experience of the logistics, warehousing, materials handling sectors would be a massive advantage
- Although the role is for an Applications Engineer, you could have previously worked as a Service or Maintenance Engineer for someone like Amazon.
- You will need to be technically-minded with a solution-driven work ethic.
- Resilience & excellent communication skills.
- Based in the Northampton area - happy to travel.
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.