A Project Engineer (Junior) position has just become available within a well-established manufacturing business. Located near Redditch, this leading business will be paying a competitive fixed term contract salary (8+ month period) to the successful Engineering professional.
Do you want to work in a modern Engineering environment? Do you want to work for a business that has supplied precision-engineered products across the globe for over 75 years? Are you half way through your HNC/HND degree, or have maybe finished your degree and looking for some Engineering experience? Then we want to hear from you!Overview of the Project Engineer (Junior) position -
Desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Plan out and deliver program management using the relevant planning and reporting tools.
- Use the relevant ERP system to ascertain prices, usage and gather technical drawings.
- Liaise with various management teams and suppliers.
- Document all plans and changes made throughout the project.
- Work on the cost analyse of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Gather the relevant data and produce reports/presentations.
Benefits include -
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Ability to read technical 3D drawings.
- Ideally an understanding of CNC or bespoke machinery, sub-assemblies, fixtures.
- Well organised and proactive work ethic.
- HNC, HND or relevant education within mechanical engineering.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
- Competitive salary (FTC).
- Free parking.
- Sociable and flexible working hours.
- Pension and holiday package.
- Part of a well-established and ever-expanding business.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.