Legal Executive - Conveyancing
Our client is one of the UK's leading house-builders, committed to the highest standards of design, construction and service. They build quickly and efficiently and expect a lot from their office and site teams, however in turn they will reward you for your commitment and hard work and recognise your contribution to the business.The Role
- Reporting to the Regional Solicitor and Legal Manager
- Preparing documents and portfolios in connection with the setting up of sites for plot sales
- Dealing with a wide range of development matters including road and sewer agreements, drainage and service easements, transfers of public open space, management companies and residual land sales.
- Assisting the Legal Manager and Regional Solicitor (where required) in relation to regulatory matters and training
- Working alongside the Legal Manager to supervise and support a team of conveyancers on a day to day basis
- Advising and assisting on issues which arise during plot sales and part exchange transactions and where appropriate, dealing with plot sales and part exchange transactions
- Dealing with reversion sales, deeds of variation and other miscellaneous conveyancing matters
You will be an experienced and motivated Legal Executive able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of residential conveyancing, practice and procedure. Previous experience of handling plot sales and dealing with related development matters for a house builder (either in house or in private practice) would be a distinct advantage. Qualification through the Institute of Legal Executives, Council of Licensed Conveyancers or to at least degree level in law would be appropriate for this role. The successful candidate will be able to work with modern computer-based technology.What's in it for you?
The salary will be dependent upon your level of experience but will be reviewed each year. In addition to a competitive salary, the benefits will include a contributory pension, discretionary bonus and, after a qualifying period, private healthcare, Free parking . Above all you will be able to work with a motivated team in a stable business within a rapidly expanding industry.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd quoting reference JSL2068 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion. For more information on other vacancies JS Legal Recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website .
All successful applications will be responded to within 5 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.