School IT Technician - North Liverpool
TeacherActive are currently looking for an experienced School ICT Technician to support one of our schools in the North Liverpool area on a long-term basis.
The role is to start ASAP becoming a part of the team as the School expands. The working hours for this role are 8.30AM - 4.00PM.
Since this post involves working in schools, we will need to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
• Resolve basic problems associated with operating systems, networks, software, hardware across school, password resets.
• Ensure virus protection is kept up to date.
• Be able to tackle any networking issues within the school.
• Maintain the hardware database with new and updated equipment.
• Installation of new software.
• Being aware of and following all school policies and procedures. In particular, policies related to the use of ICT equipment and sites.
• Obtain quotes, which represent best value, for new equipment and repairs.
• A strong knowledge of IT and a genuine passion for it.
• A relevant IT qualification.
• A patient approach towards working with children and adults alike.
• Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing.
• A strong work ethic, the ability to work as part of a team of technicians, and a professional attitude.
We support a diverse portfolio of schools across Liverpool, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match.
You can contact Dan directly on (phone number removed) or Email: (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services