A primary school located in Tendring is looking for a EYFS Teacher on a part time basis starting in January 2021. There is a maximum of 31 children per class with 120 within the year group. There is a lot of support within the class as you will be assisted by a full time TA and an additional TA for children who need a little extra support.
The school are looking for a committed and dedicated EYFS Teacher who is confident in teaching Early Years. You will be able to devise schemes of work and differentiate for varying levels within the class. You will be required to work standard school hours, Monday - Wednesday and have full responsibility of planning and marking. The school has a great support network, from the team for both planning and assessments.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Effectively teach the EYFS curriculum to the highest standards.
- Asses and monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop peoples learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- As part of the role you will be expected to be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status OR EYTS
- Experience teaching within Early Years
- An up to date DBS (this can be applied for through Athona)
- A strong understanding on the EYFS curriculum
If you are interested in this position or one of the other positions we have available, please apply
Not right for you but you know someone perfect for the job? If you refer an Education professional to us, who goes on to work for Athona, we will pay you a £150* referral fee as a thank-you. This is just one of the many roles that we are currently helping schools with. Please get in touch to discuss other opportunities which may be of interest to you.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application