Network Engineer - CCNA
I have an excellent opportunity for a Cisco Network Engineer to join one of the worlds largest financial services organisations - The role at the moment is fully remote but post covid will be required in our head office in Swindon 3 x days per week.
This Networking team is responsible for my clients entire network which includes all connectivity between our admin sites, branches and datacentres as well as all external connectivity, we also look after the security devices and the wireless solution plus all network equipment that resides in our data centres which includes a large ACI Network which has just been implemented.
To work in this team, you will have a Cisco networking background with knowledge of routing and switches and have an understanding / willingness to upskill in any of the following.. ACI, BGP,OSPF any experience in Cisco SDA, security, including Cisco FTD and ASA, Juniper SRX , large Bluecoat Proxy and McAfee DLP and F5 ASM/GTM/LTM would be advantageous.
As a minimum you'll have:
* CCNA in Routing and Switching or Security
* Experience in at least two of the following technologies
o Cisco Security
o Cisco ACI
o Cisco SDA
o MPLS (Core/ Provider)
o BGP and OSPF
It would be nice if you also had experience of:
* Cisco IOS, IOS XE and IOS XR
* Cisco FTD/FMC, Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA
* Cisco ACI/SDA
* F5 LTM, GTM/DNS, ASM
* APIC, Techtration
* Microfocus NOM Suite (NNMi, NA, BVD)
* Cloud Hosting (AWS, Azure)
* Skybox, Cisco Stealthwatch, Splunk, Thousandeyes, Ansible
* Cisco ISE and NAC
* InfoBlox DNS and IPAM
* Bluecoat Proxy
* Ansible, Jinja 2 and Python scripting experience
* Experience of working with implementation and operational partners
If this is of interest please apply for more info
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91283497