Paid Search Specialist / PPC Specialist - Marketing Agency
£32,000 - £43,000 + Excellent company benefits
Bedfordshire (Mix of remote/office working from next year)
Leading B2B performance marketing, communications agency seeks highly talented PPC specialist to join their Paid Search team.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced PPC specialist with at least 2/3 years b2b agency or client side experience in implementing PPC campaigns across channels including Google Ads (Display and Search), Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
The PPC specialist will work on campaigns for multiple blue-chip companies within the electronics, industrial and IT markets.
The successful b2b PPC Specialist must have an in-depth understanding and experience of running paid search and social campaigns in the B2B space.
This person must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail to enable them to set up, manage, optimize and report on multiple campaigns.
The PPC specialist will be involved in existing and new business proposals and should be confident presenting to clients. The successful candidate will take ownership of the PPC function to ensure our client delivers best in class PPC activity for all clients.PPC Specialist - Core responsibilities
PPC Specialist - Key Experience Required
- Prepare PPC proposals for existing clients and new business
- Work closely with account handlers to ensure smooth running of campaigns
- Carry out audience targeting and keyword research
- Draft ad copy within specs for each channel
- Execute campaigns across Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Monitor campaigns on a daily basis
- Provide recommendations and optimize campaigns as required to maximize performance
- Keep up to date on PPC industry trends, best practices and performance benchmarking
Key company info:
- 2 years + B2B PPC experience
- Strong understanding and experience in running paid search and social campaigns
- Agency or client-side experience is fine for this role
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications. Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge .
- Fantastic training and ongoing support
- Flexible working - mix of remote and office from 2021
- Office summer and Xmas parties
- Daily fruit and snacks for the office
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays