Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a Level 2 Medical Informatics Engineer to be field based, for a global, market leading imaging business. Applicants should be based in Wales or within 30 minutes' drive from Wales in places such as Shropshire, Cheshire, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large organisation with scope for progression for a motivated and driven individual. The primary function of this role is to provide support to an assigned customer group by working on incidents and being responsible for customer site health, ensuring service levels are met.Responsibilities:
- Manage customer anxiety throughout the incident resolution process
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Build trust and rapport with assigned customers
- Cover other customer groups in the absence of group engineer
- Talk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Monitor response and fix times and escalate any Incidents that may breach the customer Service Level Agreement
- Ensure all Incidents are fully recorded and documented within the relevant Customer Relationship Management system.
- Ensure correct severity levels are assigned based on Incident clarification and notified to the customer where a difference of opinion may exist
- Responsible for assigned customer health checks, ensuring the customer maintains market leading uptime
- Support Level 1 Engineer with management of workstations across the MI install base
- Pass any upsell opportunities to the BRM
- Responsible for assigned customer site health checks ensuring all hardware and software are monitored and corrective action taken with utmost priority maintaining market leading uptime
- Ensure DR is up and running and in good health with data replicated.
- Mentor Level 1 engineers
- Experience with PACS/RIS technologies as well as medical imaging workflow and tools
- Knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and other healthcare interoperability standards
- Knowledge of Radiology workflow.
- Experience working with latest versions of Microsoft Windows and/or Server.
- Networking with Microsoft Windows.
- Good interpersonal skills. Someone who is able to identify and manage customer anxiety, especially in remote scenarios.
- Adaptable and flexible and be motivated to learn new tasks and processes quickly.
- Logical and thorough thought processes with the ability to think creatively to innovate and resolve problems. An eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and must demonstrate effective working relationships with other service / support groups.
- Full UK driving licence
- MCSE or equivalent is highly desired
- Experience of RAID systems and installing server hardware, Dell/EMC preferential
- Oracle database knowledge or exposure
- SQL experience
- VMWare experience/certification desired.
In return our client is offering a salary of up to £40,000, 10% performance bonus, company car/car allowance, 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays, Private Medical Cover, Pension and Life Assurance.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.