TimePlan Education is working with a West London Preparatory School to recruit a KS1 class teacher from January 2021. This school is located walking distance from the tube and uses specialist teachers for core subject areas. If you have proven KS1 experience in the Independent sector or are a teacher with QTS looking to get into the Independent sector, we are able to offer attractive packages that the state system can't, with benefits including:
- small classes up to 20 pupils
- salaries above the main pay scale
- holidays aligned with the Independent sector (3 weeks at Xmas and Easter and earlier finish for the Summer term)
- state of the art facilities based in beautiful surroundings
- scope for responsibility to teach specialist subject areas eg KS2 Maths, Science, English or Art
Our specialist permanent education team at TimePlan will support you all the way through the application and interview process to secure your next role for the new academic year. We are a team of dedicated consultants with previous teaching and extensive recruitment experience working with the Independent sector across London and the South East.
To discuss our opportunities in the Independent sector for January 2021, please email or phone Sadie Townley directly on 07934299445 or email
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.