GoTo Resourcing is looking to recruit a Community Paediatric Nurse Manager to become a Regional Lead with the desire to successfully lead, manage and develop paediatric care packages across the region of Suffolk and Norfolk area. Travelling within your designated area/ region you will be responsible for our Complex care provisions. Salary up to c.£43,000 + depending upon experience.
Package & salary for Paediatric Nurse Manager - Regional Lead:
* Up to £40000 +/- depending upon experience (potential for higher for dual reg nurses Adults& Paeds c.£45k)
* Car Allowance £3000
* Contributory pension
* Excellent supporting package
Essential skills required for this Paediatric Nurse Manager - Regional Lead
* Confident, with the ability to communicate and present at all levels
* Computer literate, able to prioritise and deliver results
* Strong organisational skills, including risk management
* Vents and Tracheostomy experience essential
* ITU / HDU PICU / NICU experienced ideal
Responsibilities for this Paediatric Nurse Manager Regional Lead role include:
* Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional standards
* Ensuring a high-level customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting difficulties, proactively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients
* Ensuring that clients, families and carers remain central to services
* Clinical advice and guidance for clients, families, and care assistants
* Ensure the accuracy of all clinical records and data completed within our paediatric care packages'
* To provide expertise on all paediatric clinical issues
* To provide a professional service to the company
* To play a role in the continuous development of the company
Qualifications required for this Paediatric Nurse Manager Regional Lead:
* Registered Sick Children Nurse, General Nurse Practitioner - Paediatric Branch/ RSCN, Paediatric Nurse
* Current NMC reg
* Management experience/qualification ideal
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years post registration nursing experience
* Full UK driving licence
Location: Bury St Edmunds. Any Norfolk or Suffolk area considered.
To find out more about this Paediatric Nurse Manager - Regional Lead role apply here and we will contact you or visit our website.
GoTo Resourcing (phone number removed)