Title: Business Studies Teacher
Salary Scale: Upto £180 per day
Start Date: As soon as possible
GSL Education are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding Business Studies Teacher to join one of our client-friendly and dynamic school. The role is at a high performing school located in Watford.
The school provides a learning environment that is inspiring, exciting, and motivating for every student. In addition, well-being is a priority for the school both in terms of students and staff, which is one of the many reasons why the school is considered a great place to work.
As such, The school is looking for someone who is an experienced Business Studies Teacher and can teach KS3 - KS5 Business Studies lessons.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure check.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher of Business Studies (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Teacher of Business Studies.
- Be able to teach Business Studies at KS3-KS5.
- Hold good honours degree or equivalent in Business or related.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across the UK. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and who can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Safirul Karim, as soon as possible