Mainstay are currently working with a fantastic client who are looking for a Fabric engineer for the East Midlands area. This role is a great opportunity to work for a Service Provider who values their staff and offers additional support and training. The contract is busy and secure with plenty of opportunity for over time. The client is open to both perm and temp to perm with plenty of work available for the right candidate with a multi discipline background.
Are you looking for a role that offers variety and stability then please see the details below and get in touch with our team?
* Fabric Engineer covering sites across Derby and the midlands within a retail contract
* General carpentry, door fixing and building work
* As engineer you will be doing PPM and reactive work
* General Building services maintenance such as floor tiling and painting
* Dealing with all fabric issues across your sites and ensuring standards are high and completed to the service providers and client's expectations
* Dealing with Healthy and safety
* Working closely with the client on the site
* A leading Facilities Management service provider who offer great support and stability during these uncertain times. They specialise in Mechanical and Electrical building services across commercial contracts/sites.
* City and guilds or NVQ in site carpentry
* Previous experience within a similar environment an advantage with FM service provider background
* Strong work ethic and desire to progress and build on existing experience
* Must be a good team player and able to work on their own or part of a larger team