We are a rapidly growing Fire and Security systems company with 7 UK offices, 200+ engineers and a turnover of £50M+.
A position has arisen for a Performance Manager to cover the Midlands and North of England. Ideally you will have experience of working within the electronics, fire, engineering or similar industry sectors.. Your role will be to support and develop the engineering teams in the delivery of service in order to drive and maximise efficiency and profitability.
* Provide analysis to support driving engineering change for improved performance and direction whilst driving out initiatives to generate cost saving.
* Develop and provide regular reports along with analysis on key service performance indicators to the Directors.
* Deliver coaching and development plans to engineers for constantly driving personal and professional improvements.
* Maximising the performance of engineering teams by providing regular performance feedback through regular team meetings.
* Reporting, monitoring, developing KPIs and performance SLA for the engineers.
* Predicting and preventing impacts on deliver.
* Recruitment and Retention strategies.
* Support the development of service improvement plans for customer satisfaction.
* Proven track record of working with and developing engineering teams to deliver maximum value.
* Experience working in a customer facing role within the service management field.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate and collaborate across many levels in the business from engineers to directors including clients.
* A strong financial and commercial awareness and understanding of Profit and Loss accounts.
* Passionate about delivering performance insight, attention to detail and quality in every aspect.
* Ability and eagerness to learn complex technology and understanding of our business delivery systems.
* Good organisational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritise.
* Logical thinker with good common sense and strong influencing skills.
* Strong skills in areas of leadership, organisation and process management.
Please call David for a discussion regarding this role