Social Media Executive required for our long standing; modern, great team environment marketing client based in Colchester. The role of the Social Media Executive is to research, plan and implement strategies for effective paid media campaigns. This may include the set up and ongoing hands on management of paid media campaigns across paid social and programmatic display, attending customer meetings and formulating marketing strategies to meet the clients' objectives. The objective in your role as Social Media Executive is to deliver the highest level of service to our clients and maximise return on their marketing budgets
* The daily management of client paid media marketing
* Set up and manage paid media campaigns for a range of clients across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter as well as a range of programmatic display platforms, DSPs (training for display can be provided).
* Monitor campaigns, optimising where necessary and produce weekly/monthly reports
* Define account strategy and plan campaigns to meet client objectives.
* Creating A/B tests and tracking them through to outcome.
* Tagging of websites and landing pages for tracking and event conversions with various tools (Facebook Pixel, GA, GTM, DCM etc)
* Provide advice and guidance to the client to maximise the return on investment
* Delivering ad hoc training and support client sessions
* Work with the Senior Display Specialist to develop the paid media offering, set and meet standards for work quality, and deliverables
* Help develop reporting methodologies to improve visibility and insight for clients
* Continually look at ways to improve your client satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
* Assist in the creation of sales collateral and attending new business pitches
* Evaluate new marketing technologies, techniques and partners
* Flexible start time (7:45am - 16:30pm or 8:45am - 17:30pm)
* An early finish on Fridays - 3:30pm
* Must possess a minimum of 2+ years' demonstrable experience of developing and managing successful campaigns across paid social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
* Solid understanding of the social landscape and role it plays in digital marketing
* Experience of implementing and using paid social tracking tools (Facebook pixel, etc), Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
* Experience of running multi market campaigns across EMEA or global an ideal
* Experience of successfully setting up and running display media campaigns, especially within programmatic
* Ideally have experience of trafficking display creative through ad servers like DoubleClick
* Strong communication and liaison skills - both written and verbal
* Competitive salary doe
* Exciting social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
* Private health care (after 6 months service)
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Fantastic team and office environment
* Company-wide profit share scheme (with OTE of 10% of basic salary)
* Contributory pension scheme 3%
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful