Post Completions Team Leader, Warwickshire -Well established practice are seeking an ambitious post completions team leader to head up their busy team. To apply please call Claire on and quote Job Ref: 215282361
• Advising established client base for over 250 years
• Full service practice
• Impressive benefits and remuneration package
• Providing full support to conveyancing Solicitors
• Attending to clients' needs via phone or face to face
• Administering filing systems inclusive of opening, closing, storage and retrieval
• Preparing mail, scanning and photocopying
• Ensuring all post completion checks are finalised
• Proven record of working effectively within a similar environment
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Residential Conveyancing
• Confident using a case management system
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• High accuracy and attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Post Completions assistant looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).