SEN Teaching Assistant needed ASAP start Your new role
To be able to work with SEN children in a specialist SEN school you must have experience, Team Teach is desirable but not essential, you must have an understanding of the varying needs or specialise in one. This could be ASD, EBD Speech and Language, ADHD, Behavioural, Cerebral Palsy etc.
You will either be required to work on day to day supply or even to work at a school in a long term role which is generally 4 weeks or longer.
If you do have experience or are qualified, then I would love to hear from you!What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You must be qualified at level 2 or above and have recent experience of working as an SEN Teaching Assistant in primary or secondary school
- You should have some good knowledge of the current curriculum and be passionate about supporting pupils to achieve their full potential and be enthusiastic in your approach
- To be understanding, patient and flexible
- Team Teach is desirable but not essential
- Driving is not essential but is desirable.
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available.
- Dedicated consultant to answer ask questions and to provide support where required
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- £250 worth of high street vouchers when you refer a friend
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.