Why apply for this role?
You should apply if you're looking for the opportunity to join a fresh and exciting organisation that has made a significant positive impact in the market and is investing into hiring exceptional talent aligned to their culture and values. The Opportunity in the Accounts team:
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad portfolio of clients supporting the directors in the general accountancy and taxation duties covering bookkeeping services, the preparation of accounts and tax computations as well as general day to day office duties.What are we looking for in an Accounts Executive?
We are looking at having conversations with newly qualified/part qualified Accounting professionals who are well versed in the below:
Company Benefits include:
- Had exposure working on a portfolio of clients in an accounting practice
- Preparation of year end and management accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies (including those under FRS102, 1A and 105)
- Assisting the team through the preparation of annual returns and regularly reviewing filing deadlines
- Knowledge and some experience of Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
- Technical ability with a knowledge of recent developments in relation to accounting and tax compliance (FRS 102 / FRS1021a / FRS 105)
Full Study Support Available for ACCA/ ACA, Health cash plan, A friendly and supportive working environment, ability to help shape and grow your own team, Group Income Protection, A progressive environment, Group Life Assurance x3 and much more.
Please apply for this position to hear more about this opportunity.