Operations Manager/Technical LeadLocation:
Full Time, permanent Salary:
Are you a CRM Expert with Advanced Excel skills looking for your next step?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client in Maidenhead as an Operations Manager/Technical Lead.
Supporting the Systems Development Manager, you will be the technical systems expert, responsible for increasing the technical understanding of the IT systems within the team and improving and enhancing the internal processes within the team to become more digitally inclined.
You will also be the business intelligence lead on deriving and providing data insights to support decision making across the business.
This role will enable you to design systems, analyze data and make improvements on how the systems can be better used. You will also have direct reports and leadership responsibilities in this role and management/leadership training will be provided if required.
Due to the nature of this role, we're looking for someone with experience of working in a regulatory environment so please only apply if you have demonstrable experience in this environment.Accountabilities:
Technical Lead: IT Systems
- Work with the IT department to support the successful configuration of platforms:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- QuestionMark Perception
- ACE 360
- Calibrand online marking system
- Be subject matter expert on the capabilities of each IT system and be continually knowledgeable of the future capabilities to improve efficiencies and support process improvement
- Identify appropriate IT solutions should system issues arise or business needs change
Use of Microsoft Excel to support extensive data extraction, manipulation and analysis to provide meaningful business reports and insights.
Effective delivery of report insights to team deadlines, including:
- Statistical reporting
- Reporting on trends
- Reporting for regulatory body
- Ad-hoc data insight
- Predictive analytics: reviewing historical data to provide business intelligence of the likelihood of possible future events
Who We're Looking for:
- Responsible for the day to day management of the team
- Ensure weekly targets are agreed so that team activities are executed in line with directorate objectives and key calendar requirements
- Conducting regular check-in meetings with team members to provide feedback, agree objectives and review progress
- Modelling leadership behaviours that embody organisational values
- Support the wider members in their adoption of the use of these IT systems
- Develop team skills to meet the evolving needs of the business
- High level planning and problem-solving skills
- Skilled to advanced-plus level Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of CRM systems
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques such as Lean Six Sigma
- General technical understanding of IT system from various disciplines
- Statistical reporting
- Experienced in analysis of complex data to inform commercial decision making and trend analysis of customer data to inform customer experience
- Able to perform under pressure
- Open to challenging ideas through constructive feedback
- Ability to work cross-functionally with diverse teams to tight deadlines
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.