A Project Accountant is required to work with one of the UK's leading engineering services and defence companies.
The role will start remotely with a team based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
Current security clearance must be in place to be considered for this position.
* Ensure integrity of accounting data via robust, timely transactional processing and review processes for management information in an ERP environment
* Establish, create and maintain appropriate processes to ensure effective financial and business controls
* Assist in the production of timely and technically accurate contract/site accounts, budgets, forecasts and strategic plans including variance analysis
* Assist in the production of timely and technically accurate contract/site based budget, forecast and strategic plan reports and presentations for the Business Facing Finance Director including liaison with contract/site stakeholders.
* Assist in producing monthly management accounts including site commentaries
* Recognised professional qualification
* Ability to understand and manipulate data to present clear and concise financial messages for review