We are currently recruiting for a Domestic Service Engineer on behalf of a national provider of sustainable heating solutions.
Their services include the design, installation, maintenance and management of plant rooms and heat networks on behalf of local authorities, universities, factories, housing associations, private landlords and utility energy suppliers.
The Domestic Service Engineer will carry out the service and maintenance of domestic heating systems that are part of larger communal heating schemes.
* Service and maintenance of domestic heating systems on communal heating schemes.
* Responsive service, fault diagnosis, repair and renewal works
* Planned preventative maintenance works
* Deliver tasks and operations in line with timeline targets and requirements
* Provide excellent service to customers and operate with a high degree of professionalism at all times.
* Self-Manage daily activities via use of a structured hand-held system.
* Operate within agreed operational and supervisory guidelines
* Maintain effective internal and external client or user relationships within own area of responsibilities
* Work to health and safety guidelines at all times including Covid-19 guidelines.
Skills & Attributes
* NVQ Level 2 Or 3 in Plumbing and Heating.
* Previous experience of dealing with technical building services systems and related products such as meters, boilers, HIUs etc.
* Current technical background, preferably building services engineering related
* Good communicator, able to work and adapt in a fast-moving industry
* Ability to provide high levels of customer satisfaction and confidence
* Understanding of communal/district heating schemes is desirable but not essential.
Note:- Cornerstone Technical are acting as an Employment Agency