Job Title: Qualified Mathematics Teacher - KS3, 4
Job Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Type of Job: Long term supply, contract
Start date: January 2021
Company Name: Education Matters Group
Salary: £120.00 - £180.00 p/d
A large Secondary School in Stevenage is looking for a Qualified Mathematics Teacher to join their team. The School is an OFSTED rated "Good" School, with "Outstanding" Leadership and Management. The role is to start in January 2021 on an on going long term supply basis, with the prospect of permanent for the right candidate.
* Teacher of Mathematics for Key Stage 3 and 4
* Strong behaviour management
* Full time class teacher role
* Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
* Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Be familiar with the UK curriculum
* Able to provide references covering the last 2 years, ideally from an educational establishment
* Have a DBS or happy to get one in progress
* Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Why work with Education Matters Group?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a candidate, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!
Education Matters Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Job Types: Full-time, contract