This leading, fast moving organisation in Telford are looking for an experienced and technically strong finalist Management Accountant to join their organisation in a new role due to continued growth.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will assist in providing commercial finance support to the operational teams through business insights and analytical support to enables them to understand the financial performance of their operations.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
* Produce detailed monthly management accounts and supporting analysis that explain the movements in costs month on month, vs budget and vs forecast
* Track factory costs on a weekly basis, including labour costs, volumes, direct material costs, transport costs and manufacturing overheads, ensuring tracker data produced by operational teams reconcile to the financial statements
* Pro-actively engage with the operations leadership team in a timely manner to consult and advise on financial performance
* Facilitate forecasting and medium term planning, providing data that supports assumptions made.
* Support key strategic initiatives with robust analysis, understand trends in customer behaviour and total spend
* Perform ad hoc finance queries as requested by Finance Director or Group Financial Controller
Key experience as the Management Accountant:
A capable accountant with an ability to process large volumes of data quickly to deliver key messages to varying audiences. A detailed understanding of finances in a manufacturing environment.
* Finalist accountant (CIMA/ ACCA) with experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Detailed understanding of integrated operations and financial systems
* Expert user of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel and Outlook) with the ability to manipulate data efficiently and present to non-finance users.
If you are interest in this fantastic opportunity then please click to apply or email me at (url removed)