Job Title Client Services Team Leader
To support the Operations Manager, developing and supervising a Team to ensure an outstanding service offering in a fast paced working environment and providing a continuous professional and dedicated facility for all Operations / Client needs.
• Day to day supervision of allocated members of the CS team to ensure that they undertake their duties in line with departmental processes and procedures
• Ensure your team is adequately trained in the execution of their daily duties, monitor performance and provide coaching / counselling / development when required
• Undertake annual PDP with team members to set objectives for the coming year
• Develop individuals within the Team, ensuring everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
• Maintain personnel systems and records, e.g. training, timekeeping and PDP
• Ensure adequate cover exists across all shifts
• Deal with and resolve personnel issues and raise with Senior Management / HR when appropriate
• Act as the liaison between business management and the client / customer, providing a flexible support service to deal with issues as they arise
• Implement new business from start to finish, ensuring that everything is in place to support the client / customer, e.g. systems setup, clients understanding of processes and the provision of a joined-up service
• Support management and client ad-hoc projects
• Ensure Client OTIF log is maintained
• Run weekly / monthly KPI data reports for the Operations Manager
• Ensure Monthly / Quarterly Clients Packs are prepared in line with agreed deadlines.
Additional Responsibilities (If applicable)
• Support with any other duties as required by the Management Team
Supervision: Responsible for the motivation, supervision and development of a small Team of 2 or 3 people.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Lead a team in the most effective way, recognising where team strengths lie, how to properly use the skillsets of each team member and identifying where improvement is needed
• Effective communicator who continuously demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
• Able to manage conflict, seeing issues through to resolution whilst developing and maintaining successful relationships
• Able to balance time constraints and prioritise a challenging workload while managing other employees and projects
• Able to identify and solve problems in a structured manner Technical Skills
• PC literate (MS Office)
• Good working knowledge of both Empirica & SAP WMS's
• Previous experience of supervising a team to deliver excellent customer/client support services