Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Wirral Council to provide them a with a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their team on a Contract Basis!
Full Time- 6 month contract
Rate - £24-£30 per hour (negotiable dependent upon experience- Please submit CV with rate Required)
Wirral Council are looking for someone with extensive experience of providing technical financial support in relation to the development of change programmes and target operating models. The successful candidate will work collaboratively across a range of directorates including finance, programme management office and organisational design. You will further be able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and councillors providing robust advice and guidance.
• Financial modelling - which takes into account rising demand in calculating / projecting savings associated with programmes
• Technical financial support to programmes - input to development of financial business cases / savings projections
• Financial assessment of savings proposals to determine whether they are feasible and achievable.
• Financial assessment of savings in the change programme and when they will be achieved
• Baseline of current budgets as compared to savings proposals
• Review of budgets/zero basing
• Validation (or writing of) business cases with benefits validated
• Support with identifying new areas for savings - benchmarking/what other councils are doing
• Spend analysis
**This role is currently remote working**
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Lauren Bailey @ Spencer Clarke group -
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities Market leading referrals of up to £500 Free DBS checks Post Placement Aftercare Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers