Job Title : Quality Manager (Environmental)
Location : Remote Working / London
Salary : £40,000 - £50,000
In this role the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining and improving our approach to quality management. We are committed to Total Quality Management, believing that our whole business approach and culture creates the quality in our services.
We are expanding our team and are looking for someone who is passionate about quality management and system thinking, who wants to take the next step in their career with this opportunity to help shape our future.
The role is ideally suited to someone which has worked as part of team and is now looking to take on the responsibility for quality management in a business.
• Help in the development and embedding of a
culture of client focus.
• Responsible for the maintenance and
improvement of the Quality Management
System (QMS) in accordance with ISO 9001
and ISO 9004.
• Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness
of the QMS and associated data, including:
o Developing suitable KPI's and other
o Internal and supplier auditing, and;
o Reporting internally and briefing
teams on analysis and
• Provide support to the generation of bids
(proposals and tenders).
• Supporting our service lines in the
development and operation of suitable quality
control and assurance processes.
• Supporting other business functions (e.g. HR,
IT, BD and Marketing) to 'own' their
processes. Specifically, to assist them to
develop, implement, operate to and improve
their business processes.
• To play an active role in the business wide
management of risks and opportunities.
Successful candidate will have:
• Quality management in the service sector
• Development and implementation of QMS,
o process development, and;
o internal training.
• Business improvement tools and techniques,
such as Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc.
• Ideally, experience of business transformation
• Excellent organisation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of business ethics and integrity.
• Analytical, problem solver and systematic
o Persistent and inquisitive in the
pursuit of information and facts.
• Experience of effective remote working
• Degree/Diploma in quality management or
related discipline (essential)
• Lead Auditor qualification by recognised
industry body (essential)
• Formal training in recognised root cause
analysis techniques (desirable)
• Formal training in business improvement
• Membership of CQI or equivalent (desirable)