Our client is a globally recognised software solutions provider and have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Content Specialist to join the team. This role has a clear progression to management and they work with some of the most exciting brands in the world.
As Digital Marketing & Content Executive you will be responsible for the story that they tell about their technology solutions externally. You will be hands-on, and driving content across all channels, ensuring that messaging and branding is consistent globally - across all social platforms and the website, and resonates strongly with customers and prospects. Responsibilities
- Manage the organisation's external content activity including social media, website, blogs, and stakeholder communications
- Take the lead on developing content digitally end-to-end, from idea generation, to content and design, continuous measurement, feeding back what is and isn't working and adjust social media and online strategies to reflect these
- Be responsible for campaign management, ensuring all internal stakeholders deliver what is expected on time, measuring campaigns and presenting the success of them, and ideas for the future to senior management
- Manage the website, its content and design, making use of analytics to drive the website development forwards
- Be involved in the creation of clear and effective marketing materials, in the right formats, to help tell the story globally
- Work with the business development teams across the globe to develop and deliver plans that will maximise the impact of their activity
- Craft the messaging and positioning in the market, translating product and technical capabilities and features into stories that resonate with customers and differentiates the solutions in the market
- Communicate and articulate the value of their solutions, producing effective sales enablement and customer-facing materials, in particular the corporate presentation slide deck
If you have the skills for this role then apply today. Office angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy