I am working closely with my client, a reputable and busy organisation based near East Grinstead, to recruit a permanent Senior Accountant.
Working on a full-time basis, this is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant (or Finalist).
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role entails:
- Preparing accounts for multiple entities
- VAT Returns
- General tax work
- Bank Reconciliations
- Overseeing Payroll, AR & AP
- Supervising a small team of 2
The ideal candidate for this position WILL be:
- ACCA, ACA & CIMA qualified (finalists will also be considered)
- Comfortable in preparing accounts (with lots of experience in this)
- Practice trained (desirable though not essential)
- A competent team leader, with experience of supervising or managing a small team
- Confident in all aspects of accounts
- Technically sound and able to pick up new systems quickly
If this sounds like you, then please apply for the position ASAP as my client will interview immediately for the right person!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.