Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a well established and growing manufacturing business based in Goole. They currently have a rare opportunity to recruit for a progressive Accountancy graduate that is looking for their first real step into Management Accounts.
You will be given the chance to work in a variety of finance departments within the business to gain a good and solid portfolio of experience to compliment your studies as you become qualified. Upon obtaining your fully qualified status in the future, you will have opportunities within the business to work at the level of Management Accountant.
Some duties will include:-
* Assisting with month-end process and the production of monthly management accounts
* Accruals and prepayments
* Posting journals
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Providing commentary and variance analysis from accounts preparation
* Providing other ad-hoc support to the Management Accountant and liaising with other departments in the business
As a key member of the team the successful individual is required to be hands on, a proactive problem solver, with the ability to think strategically to define, design and implement robust and controlled processes. They will be responsible for investigations into issues, and providing recommendations to the business to prevent issues arising in the future.
* 2:1 or above in an Accountancy & Finance degree
* Equivalent to 3 A Levels (grades A-C)
* 6-12 months experience in an accounting role through placement, post graduating or through gaining voluntary experience (desirable)
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel (including Pivot Tables and V Look Ups)
The role will be working out of clean, modern offices with free parking and easy accessibility from the M1. The business offers a competitive graduate salary, full study support and excellent additional benefits.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants