SEN Teaching Assistant needed Kettering ASAP start Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will assist the classroom teacher with differentiating lessons to meet the student's individual needs
- You will be supporting students who have a range of special educational needs including PMLD,MLD Autism and Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs
- This post is a long-term position, working 5 days a week
- You will play an important role in supporting this individual with their specific needs and ensuring their learning development
What you need to do now
- The school has excellent facilities such as a sensory suite and on site forest school
- This is a special needs school for children aged 4-19 years who have Moderate Learning Difficulties
- You must be confident working with small groups
- You must have a minimum of 12 months of experience working with children who have Special Educational Needs
- You must have a patient and caring nature to work effectively with SEN
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.