Senior Systems Engineer | Communications systems
Reqiva are currently seeking a Systems Engineers to work for a leading defence and communications company who are based in London.
The role of Senior systems engineer will focus primarily on the development and delivery of state-of-the art communications technology, so the successful candidate will need to come from a strong systems engineering background within Electro-Mechanical systems engineering. Our client is very open to considering people with a good electro-mechanical systems background from other industries such as Military, defence, Marine, Automotive or other industries.
Experience required for Senior Systems Engineer role:
* - System Design Experience including integration and test
* - In depth understanding of systems and product lifecycles from concept to delivery
* - An understanding a range of engineering disciplines including Software, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, RF
* - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* - Willingness to travel (This role will include occasional travel)
* - Degree in a relevant subject preferable
Desirable Experience for the role of Senior Systems Engineer will include:
* - Experience using communications protocols such as RS485, RS232, TCP/IP, Canbus)
* - Experience of defence communications systems
* - UK Security clearance
This role holds a maximum salary of between £40,000 to £55,000 depending upon experience.
Apply now for consideration!