The George Data Insight manager is responsible for delivering key data-led analytical and CRM projects to support George missions with the aim of driving specific targets within customer retention and acquisition.
You will work closely with George Mission leads to take important business questions and, through data analysis, deliver timely and accurate solution-based outcomes which can be applied through CRM campaigns to work towards agreed success KPIs.
You will have dedicated resource to manage within Data and CRM, and will also be able to tap into other resource around the business to deliver prioritised objectives - from both an analytical and a technology perspective.
You will be part of a wider Data Insights team within a diverse Customer function, requiring a strong team work ethic and a desire to develop working relationships. This role provides many opportunities to further develop your communication, technical and analytical skillsets.The ins and outs:
What you will need:
- Manage workload and planning within George missions - organising and aligning Data and CRM activities and ensuring mission outcomes are delivered on time and to plan.
- Driving George data development - identifying and understanding available first and third party data sources for analytics; and feeding these into a data development roadmap.
- Define, build and productionise key George customer definitions and segmentations (eg. lifestage) to underpin Acquisition and Retention missions
- Take analysis briefs and prioritising these into an analytics and CRM roadmap - with the right resource allocated to it.
- Define, prioritise and productionise key George specific predictive models into the analytics roadmap; working with CRM and CX on clear outcome-based use cases.
- Understanding the interaction between ASDA customers and George. Use knowledge of ASDA segments to make George analysis more relevant.
- Scope a campaign dashboard that will effectively report on George Missions performance against targets. Get alignment on metrics and targets working together with Marketing Effectiveness teams.
- Deliver stories and narratives from analysis and reports that can drive decision making and shape future testing.
- Extensive experience in hands-on analytics role(s); taking complex data and delivering clear actionable outcomes - ideally through CRM
- Experience in managing a team to deliver targeted outcomes
- Technically adept, having a proven track record in SQL / Alteryx / Power BI (or other data coding languages) and advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of statistical and predictive modelling and segmentation
- Proactivity; a creative thinker who will offer their own ideas and thinking when working cross functionally
- A great communicator; can present complex results simply and confidently
- Have a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced in Test and Learn and measurement
- A degree in Analytics, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing Strategy or a relevant analytical discipline would be advantageous