The position will support the internal systems of the business to ensure the smooth running of the organisations multiple sites with a specific focus on the company ERP system.
The successful candidate will hold a lead position in the preparation, development and implementation of the company new ERP system.Client Details
My client is a growing Manufcaturing business based in the Tewkesbury area. Description
- A lead position in the Development and Implementation of new ERP System
- Primary Database Manager of ERP system overseeing data cleansing, data migration, and data conversion of existing data into the new ERP system format.
- Manage EDI integration with business partners to existing third party provider and overseeing the migration of those partners connecting to the new ERP system.
- Overseeing maintenance of the new ERP system and future developments.
- Create and Maintain System Generated Reports
- Improve data accuracy and visibility of all master data
- Work with third party providers to maintain the existing IT environment
- Previous experience acting as the Subject Matter Expert for ERP System implementation
- ERP System experience - ideally Sage X3/ Sage 1000 or equivalent such as NetSuite's / SAP Business one.
- SQL Database experience
- Extremely strong Excel Spreadsheet database skills.
- Experience working with an ERP system in a manufacturing or production based business. Desirable if that business was using MRP and WMS Systems.
- Project Management
- Excellent Communication Skills
£35,000-£45,000 + additional benefits