PRIMARY NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS (NQTS) - SEPTEMBER 2021RELOCATE TO LONDON!
- Are you currently studying for a PGCE Primary or a BA/BEd Primary Education that leads to QTS?
- Are you thinking of moving to London to start your teaching career?
As an NQT in London, you'll not only benefit from being in the cultural centre of the UK but you'll work in world-leading schools and academies. As a teacher, you will lead where others follow. Make living in London your reality and see your career take off!Why London?
All human life exists in London, all you need to do is walk around to see the beauty and vibrancy the city has to offer. Spend your weekends in the eclectic borough of Camden, get your jam on at the Notting Hill Festival or visit Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park to hear stories from all walks of life.Benefits of teaching in London:
GET IN TOUCH WITH THE NQT PARTNERSHIP TODAY!
- Inner London Salary £32,157 per annum
- Outer London Salary £29,915 per annum
- Rich, Diverse and Multicultural Schools
- Excellent career progression, training and development opportunities
- Over 2000 Schools to choose from
- Inner City & Rural Schools
- Experience living in the vibrant capital city!
We are London's leading recruitment service that specialise solely in assisting NQTs with securing their first permanent teaching post.
Why you should register with The NQT Partnership:
We specialise in placing NQTs and only NQTs. We are a dedicated NQT placement provider.
Don't hesitate, get in touch today! See how below:
- We are a permanent recruitment consultancy; we are not going to sell you supply positions. Your long-term career is important to us and we will support you in every way we can to find the right school to start your career.
- We offer knowledgeable advice on London, as well as assistance with CV-writing, Interviews, Lesson planning for observations and career development.
- We understand the importance of a school with the right infrastructure in place to support NQTs - we listen to what you want from your career and suitably match you with a school with the same vision, values and ethos before setting up interview.
- As an NQT with The NQT Partnership you will receive our CPD courses for free!
- Priority booking on our NQT Recruitment Events
- Give us a call on 02039546581 and ask to speak to Danni
- To apply via the button below.
- Click Apply below if you already have a CV ready!
We have already helped many NQT's secure their first teaching role for September 2019/2020 and a number of these have left us reviews on Trust Pilot, take a look to hear about their experience! https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/thenqtpartnership.co.ukWe look forward to hearing from you!