One of the top B2B Integrated Marketing agencies based in Buckinghamshire is seeking an established Senior Account Manager to work on some very high profile blue chip clients and global campaigns!
As a Senior Account Manager you will take on a lot of the campaign responsibilities as well as working very closely with the client with the aid of a strong team.
The role of Senior Account Manager involves...
- Client management - Liaising with clients on a daily basis, forging strong and long lasting relationships whilst looking for opportunities to grow accounts.
- Planning - ensuring that work is being delivered on time, on budget and on brief
- Project management - managing numerous projects at one time.
- Reporting into the account director on all aspects of delivering projects and campaigns.
This is a leading Integrated B2B Marketing agency with a multitude of clients, most of which are global leaders. This is an excellent opportunity to join an agency who work with the best in the business, have some exciting growth plans and can provide you with a secure environment where you can truly make a difference.
In order to be considered for the Senior Account Manager position you will need:
- Previous marketing agency experience
- Solid marketing experience and excellent project management skills.
- A drive to do the best job possible for your clients.
Based in a beautiful location, this agency have a lot to offer in terms of culture and the environment in which you will work. This agency like to promote within the company therefore encourage growth and promotions across the business!