Senior Hardware Engineer - Digital and Analogue
Location: Central London, UK
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 Dependent on experience
Reqiva are working alongside a revolutionary company located in central London specialising in radio communications. We are seeking an experienced Hardware Engineer with a passion for new technology who will thrive in an innovative and vibrant environment. The company produces communications solutions for a variety of clients with applications including land, sea, air and space. The successful Hardware Engineer will have a broad range of skills when it comes to the full product life cycle.
The Responsibilities/Skills for this role include:
* Digital and Analogue Hardware Design
* Work on design and verification through to production on antenna products
* Collaboration across multi-disciplinary teams
* Perform calculations and utilise SI simulations
* Knowledge of FPGA design and test with VHDL/Verilog experience
* Embedded Systems design skills
* Ability to work within an innovative environment
* Advanced PCB skills
The company has modern offices in central London with a number of facilities including a coffee shop. Benefits include a competitive salary, bonus scheme life insurance and share options.
Please apply within or contact Dominic Honeywell:
Hardware I Design I RF I Digital I Analogue I FPGA I Verilog I VHDL I Embedded I PCB I Antenna