Business Development Manager - Asset FinanceLocation:
This is a work from home role and you can be based anywhere in the North of England.The Bank:
This Challenger Bank has a simple concept; by combining human relationships and modern technology, the bank has been designed specifically to empower small and medium-sized businesses to succeed.
They offer a variety of business loan and business and personal savings products via Relationship Managers and their sophisticated banking platform.
A Bank that celebrates diversity, champions inclusivity and encourages curiosity; they live and breathe their three core values of Collaboration, Integrity and Being Straightforward.Purpose of Role:
Profiling, prospecting, onboarding and relationship management of Introducer Accounts. Some existing Introducer relationships to be managed as part of the role. Primary objective will be to source Introducer proposals for customers and asset categories the Bank can lend to, in accordance with credit policy. To provide an exemplary level of customer service and drive value for Introducer partners, customers and the Bank.Principle Accountabilities:
- Building and relationship managing a portfolio of Asset Finance Introducers, driving income in line with monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Owning the customer service provided to ensure an excellent customer service at all times for all Introducers, potential customers or professional counterparties.
- Promoting the Bank's culture and values.
- Creating a territory business plan in line with the bank's strategic goals.
- Support Asset Finance applications on behalf of Introducers in line with the Bank's credit policy and appetite.
- Through a marketing plan, develop and maintain effective relationships with key business Introducers and professional networks.
- Working closely with colleagues across functions.
- Compliance with all mandatory policies.
- Adherence to operational procedures to maintain internal controls.
- Establishing and actively managing objectives and a personal development plan.
- Development support to other Bank staff as required.
Reward & Future:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with evidence of proven career progression gained in business development within the Asset Finance market.
- Expert knowledge of Asset Finance products and SME businesses.
- Proven Introducer relationships and relationship management skills.
- Proven track record in providing excellent customer service and in achieving targets by generating new income opportunities whilst effectively managing credit risk.
- Ability to structure new Asset Finance lending proposals and write credit applications where required.
- Ability to analyse and review financial accounts and associated information.
- The chance to join a stable, growing challenger Bank
- An opportunity to play a significant part in shaping the design and success of the Asset Finance division and overall Bank
- As the Bank continues to grow there will be significant career opportunities for talented and ambitious employees
- Very competitive basic salary, generous bonus scheme, car allowance, pension, healthcare, life cover and critical illness