EYFS Teacher - Morden, Merton - January 2021
Ribbons and Reeves, in partnership with the Headteacher of a successful Primary School in Merton, are looking to receive applications from talented EYFS Teachers who are committed to enabling all children to flourish.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a passionate EYFS Teacher to join an excellent school.
Starting from January 2021, you will be joining a vibrant school with friendly, lively and inquisitive pupils! EYFS Teacher - Morden, Merton - Job Requirements
EYFS Teacher - Morden, Merton - Job Description
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A proven track-record of teaching at a 'good plus' level within an EYFS classroom, including assessment and feedback.
- Proven ability to manage pupils in a positive and calm way
- Proven ability to be a positively rolemodel; leading your class with courage and integrity
- An inclusive mindset and the ability to base all your decisions on securing the best outcomes for every child.
- A lively and creative personality!
- EYFS Teacher role commencing January 2021
- Interviews taking place in November/early December
- Initially two-term contract although permanent contracts can be considered for outstanding applicants
- Ofsted graded 'Good' School
- MPS/UPS (NQTs can be considered)
The school are looking to appoint an inspirational EYFS Teacher who wants to play a pivotal role in developing and maintaining an exceptional Primary School. Someone who wishes to be part of an exciting journey towards delivering consistent excellence to all pupils!
If you are excited by this EYFS Teacher vacancy; send over your application today! We will need an up to date CV which details all of your relevant EYFS experience and a Cover Letter explaining why you feel you are suited to this role. EYFS Teacher | Morden, Merton | January 2021