The business was founded in 2006 with the sole aim of servicing the UK mid and small cap market and becoming the best small and mid cap investment bank in the UK.
They're made up of banking professionals with long-term experience servicing companies throughout their lifecycles - from early-stage, growth companies to established multinational corporates.
The business is looking for a driven, highly organized, forward-thinking marketing professional with provden experience developing and executing successful marketing strategies. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years marketing experience, an understanding and interest of financial services and will need to have had exposure to digital marketing activities. This is a stand-alone role, alongside the front office teams focusing on marketing activities for new business.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail with a provden tyrakc record in driving consisten quality marketing.
* Lead an develop the marketing functions across all core marketing diciplines.
* Manage social media outputs across all mediums
* Develop, execute and manage cross channel marketing campaigns
* Manage the planning, execution and messaging of all events
* Maximise the use of digitasl platforms to collect and act upon analytics
* Develop and implement effective marketing strategies and content marketing plans
* Drive brand awareness and visibility across the UK whilst proactively looking at new wats to heighten the brands profile
* Oversea and manafe all external communications including digital, print and events
* Oversea and manage all internal communications
* Manage website content and internal intranet saite
* Project & Budget management
You'll be an experienced marketing professional, ideally with experience in financial services or professional services - with experience in designing a marketing strategy.
* Strong academics, 2.1 or above in your degree
* 2+ years marketing experience
* Proven digital marketing experience, with the ability to efficiently create targeted content
* Strong communication skills; excellent creative writing and copywriting skills
* Strong eye for design with some experience using Canva
* Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
Start Date - Jan 2021
Location - Remote initially, Central London thereafter