Project Manager - Defence - Plymouth
Are you a Project Manager with a proven track record looking for your next step?
Girling Jones have been instructed by an established nationwide consultancy for a role based in Plymouth.
An exciting role in Plymouth has opened up for a driven and talented Project Manager to join the team. You will be MRICS or equivalent qualified and have experience working on Defence Contracts/Projects.
This role would suit an established Project Manager looking for the next step in their career.
What we are looking for
* The ability to Manage Project programmes, including, controlled management of time, effective direction of resources, project Costs, budgets and reporting.
* Defence expereicne is essential.
* MRICS qualified or equivalent professional qualification (RIBA/CEng/CIOB).
* A demonstrable understanding of project management with the ability of managing projects at any RIBA stage.
* Experience using Asta Powerpoint and MS Project.
* An understanding of the principles of sustainable construction and typical project controls.
* Secruity Clearances would be advantageous.
* Contract Administration and Employers Agent experience.
What's in it for you?
* Flexible working
* Training & development opportunities
* Staff incentives & competitions
* Competitive salary & benefits packages
* Team building & staff conferences
* Charitable fund raising & volunteering
* Involvement in professional & industry organisations
* Sports & socialising
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy