Service Manager£30,000 - £35,000Mid KentMonday to Friday - 35 hour week - 9am-5pm20 days annual leave plus Bank HolidaysChristmas ShutdownImmediate interviewsImmediate start date
Our client, a well-established engineering company in the Mid Kent area are looking for a Service Manager to join their friendly, busy and growing team. You will have previous experience managing a busy service desk within any engineering type background - i.e heating, ventilating, refrigeration, air conditioning, alarms. You will have strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.As a Service Manager, your duties will include:
- Planning all works for the Service Division, ideally 3 months in advance for up to 30 jobs a day
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting daily activity and progress
- Providing exceptional customer service and building relationships with new and existing clients
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodation for Engineers working away from home
- Supporting the engineers in the field, ensuring they have the correct H&S training, job information and equipment
- Tracking work completion and the return of Engineer worksheets and then providing all relevant details to the accounts team for invoicing
Telephone interviews to take place ASAP, followed with a face to face interview and a start date ASAP thereafter.
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call Sian on option 2