My leading public sector organisation are looking to bring on a Procurement Manager with relevant sector experience and understanding of OJEU and PCR.
Candidates should have the following experience and technical skills:
- Experience of running end to end procurement exercises including drafting tender documents and evaluating tenders
- Good understanding of public procurement regulations and practices including the EU directives
- Experience of using on-line tender portals
- Experience of supporting commercial agreements in either the public or private sector.
- Good understanding of how contractual arrangements work at an operational level.
- Fair knowledge of contract law and an ability to advise on contract and commercial aspects including those instances where a claim or conflict arises.
- Familiarity of contract management
- A team player willing to support other team members
- Familiar of OJEU processes.
- Experience of working within Government Contract Management functions would be desirable but not essential
- Full Membership or studying for Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply Management desired
- Well-developed IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.