We are recruiting for an experienced KS1 TEACHING ASSISTANT LEVEL 3 who has experience of working in KS1 classes. The post will be in a large infant school in the Blackburn area in Year 1 and they will be required for mornings only.
You need to :
* Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum, and know what is expected.
* Be capable in supporting pupils with the requirements of Maths and English at KS1
* Have excellent communication skills, both written and orally
* Be flexible and professional
* Display excellent organisational skills
In return, we can offer our teaching assistants:
* Flexibility to choose when and where you work
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* Personable, friendly consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you want
* Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences - we exclusively with schools across Lancashire
Our KS1 TEACHING ASSISTANTS need:
* An NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
* GCSE Maths & English at grade C, or Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 (not required in the case of staff with minimum 5 years experience)
Key Stage Teacher Supply is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. We hold a face-to face interview, take three references covering a five-year period (including two current professional references), and conduct a DBS check on all candidates before they go out to work