Full time temp Nursery Manager role
Based in Luton
This role is based in a private early year setting. Children are separated into three age-appropriate rooms, which allows for providing each child with lots of care and attention. The nursery is seeking to appoint a manager who has a very nurturing manner, as well as being able to provide a stimulating, creative, learning environment.
The right candidate will need to have excellent organisational skills as they will need to be able to manage their workload and also be a professional, supportive leader.
This role will be on a temporary basis.
The hours of work will be shift work between the hours of 7am- 6pm Monday to Friday
· Level 3 qualification
· Manager experience
· The ability to lead a team
· The ability to self-motivate and to meet targets and deadlines
· Knowledge of Foundation Phase, NMS and childcare regulations
· Be able to write reports, policies and procedures and maintain and adhere to standards
· Team player
· Ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for children, staff and visitors
· Strong communication skills
· Computer literate
I am looking to recruit for this role immediately with interviews taking place over the next few weeks. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.