Unqualified Nursery Nurse
We would like to welcome an Unqualified Nursery Nurse
to our established and friendly nursery team in Orpington.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy at Brinds Well Day Nursery; part of Childbase Partnership who are an employee-owned company.
As an Unqualified Nursery Nurse you will earn £18,137 - £18,345.60 per annum (£8.72 - £8.82 per hour) working 40 hours per week.
You will work as part of a team to deliver high quality standards of care, promote partnerships with families and ensure every child thrives in a safe and secure environment. As a key person you will plan to meet children's individual needs following the EYFS framework and provide each child with a 'Sound Foundation' for life.
Our bespoke in house training programmes, and 2 inset days a year for whole team training, are designed to enhance your professional development and support career progression opportunities.
Our benefits package is designed to support you personally and recognise professional achievements:
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
- Unlimited £500 recommend a friend scheme
- Qualification reward payments
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
As employee owners we are committed to providing sustainable and socially responsible environments within all of our nurseries and encourage our children to get involved in a range of environmental activities and projects.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK' documentation, undertake a DBS and provide a minimum of 2 satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.